Some potting up needed doing

We had some potting up to do the other week: chard, soya beans and sweetcorn. Below are a few before and after photos!

Chard

We potted these up from their cell trays into 3″ square pots in multipurpose compost.

Soya beans

We did the same with our soya beans. Unfortunately, the germination even from the second sowing wasn’t great. We’ve only ended up with four plants across both sowings! But hopefully it’ll be enough for us to see what they’re like.

Sweetcorn

Dad also gave us some sweetcorn plants to try. We weren’t sure where to plant them out yet so we’ve potted them up into 3″ pots too.

And after only a few days, they’ve got established and are happily growing away.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s

Blog at WordPress.com.

Up ↑

%d bloggers like this: